Christmas at St. Malachi Parish is beautiful because many people help! Please let Kay Vine know if/when you can help: (216) 653-1993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be decorating the church in stages on the following days:
1) Friday, December 18, 2015 or Saturday morning, December 19,2015 erect the large artificial tree in the sanctuary
2) Sunday morning, December 20, 2015 put live trees in stands
3) Sunday, December 20, 2015 after 11:30 Mass install and place lights on live trees, place banner on choir loft ledge, wreaths on pillars, large wreath outdoors in front of church, place figures in creche
4) Tuesday, December 22, 2015 after Noon Mass water and place poinsettias around altars and other places in church
5) Wednesday, December 23, 2015 after Noon Mass complete work on Advent wreath (add lilies around white candle, add poinsettia plants, change altar cloths, lectern (ambo) frontal, credence and gift table cloths for Christmas Masses
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.