With our celebration of the Feast of St. Malachy Mass on November 8, 2015 and the Anniversary Dinner on November 13th, 2015 we concluded a year-long celebration of St. Malachi’s 150 years of faithful service in the Old Angle.
Our present St. Malachi Parish was newly created 5 years ago when the Community of St. Malachi and the original St. Malachi Parish merged. The original St. Malachi Parish was founded in 1865. Consequently, the three St. Malachi parishes collectively have faithfully served in the Old Angle for 150 years.
We thank the many who helped make this year of celebration happen. Of these, first we thank God for his faithfulness and grace over these years which have included both jubilence and tribulation. We give thanks for those who have come before us over the last 150 years. And finally, we thank all who devoted many hours to helping with this celebration.
Over the next few weeks we will be posting more memories on this page so please feel to check back.