The Catholic Cemeteries Association provides free monthly grief support groups in two formats: In-Office (3PM) at six Cemetery offices and Virtually (5PM) via Zoom. We meet the 3rd Sunday of every month; 4th Sunday if the third Sunday falls on a holiday. Meetings are open discussion, surrounding a monthly topic or whatever is in your heart. The April 16th topic is “Mother’s Day and Grief”. We offer a comfortable, private, and safe environment where you are free to explore your grief. Come and be in the presence of those who understand.
3:00PM In-Office Grief Support Groups meet in the main office building at each of the following 6 cemetery locations:
- All Saints, Northfield | 480 W. Highland Road
- All Souls, Chardon | 10366 Chardon Road
- Calvary Cleveland | 10000 Miles Avenue
- Holy Cross, Akron | 100 E Waterloo Road
- Holy Cross, Brook Park | 14609 Brook Park Road
- St. Joseph, Avon | 32789 Detroit Road