Everyone is invited to join “Sunday Morning at St. Malachi” in November.
This initiative started earlier this year and offers parishioners, visitors and community members time to gather as a parish and participate in a group activity/event each Sunday from 10:15-11:20 (between the two Sunday masses). It’s a wonderful way to meet with friends old and new, get involved in the goings-on of the parish, and enrich your personal faith journey. Meetings are in the Church Hall in the school building unless otherwise noted.
Below is the tentative November Schedule:
- Sunday, Nov. 2 – Parish All Saints Day Celebration
Join us for this all-parish event where we will learn about the Saints in our beautiful stained glass windows and prep for the Feast of St. Malachy the following week. Please bring a breakfast dish to share as there will be a pot luck breakfast meal for all to enjoy.
- Sunday, Nov. 9 – 150th Anniversary Celebration – Mass at 10:30am with Brunch in the Hall after (More info here)
- Sunday, Nov. 16 – Group Sunday
- Book Club – Room 2 (upstairs) – Lessons of the Heart, by Patricia H. Livingston
- Veteran Malachites – Hall
- Families of Recently Baptized – Hall
- 20’s and 30’s Group – Hall
- Sunday, Nov. 23 – Advent Celebration
- Sunday, Nov. 30 – Thanksgiving Weekend – No Program
We hope you can join us! Bring a friend!